British-made EXOCases™ feature a unique Exo-skeletal design to ensure maximum protection of high value instrumentation and sensitive equipment during storage and transportation. Custom foam ensures the contents are held securely in place and prevent damage during transit.
An EXOCase™ is the perfect alternative to traditional flight cases and rotationally moulded cases. It combines the dimensional flexibility of a fabricated case with the durability of a rotationally moulded transit case. It is waterproof, dustproof and can be adapted to almost any requirement (sizes, panel material, colours, foam inserts etc) and has interchangeable components – meaning it can be repaired much more easily than a standard protective case.
The product has been through many design reviews, field trials and has undergone extensive military testing. Meaning it is ready for whatever you may need it for, and can be custom made to fit your own specifications.
- Replaceable PU Corners & Outer ABS extrusions
- Neoprene bead seal between lid & base
- Aluminium internal box section extrusion for additional strength & lightness
- CNC machined foam inserts
- Internal stainless bracing for strength & corrosion resistance
- A range of fittings to suit the application
- Unique double brace system increase strength of corners by 6 times